How is Gravity Fitness’ Pull-up Rack from other Free Standing Pull-up Bars?
This is where the versatility of a free-standing pull-up bar comes into play and is worth spending a few bucks extra. Gravity Fitness Pull-Up Rack overcomes the two main problems you might face with free-standing pull-up bars.
- It is designed in such a way that it can be easily dismantled.
- It can be used for a greater range of exercises as compared to its competitors.
The Advantages of the Gravity Fitness Pull-Up Rack
Because of its design, you can fully pack the Gravity Fitness Pull-Up Rack in just a few minutes. Having a portable pull-up bar is really practical. It even comes with its own storage bag so that you can neatly store it and carry it anywhere you want. Gravity Fitness Pull-Up Bar is highly versatile because it is suitable for a full range of exercises, including pull-ups, dips, leg raise, incline press-ups, and front & back levers.
This Gravity Fitness Pull-Up Bar is stable enough to do high-velocity calisthenics exercises. You can also easily remove the two straight bars to lower the pull-up bar’s height and convert it into a parallel dip bar. Because it is powder-coated matte black your grip increases significantly. Even if your hands get sweaty, you will hardly slip from it, and you’ll still have a good grip!
It does not hurt to get to know the specifics of the Gravity Fitness Pull-up Bar.
- The extended height is 192 cm
- Compact position height is 120 cm
- The distance between dip bars is 60 cm
- The width of the top bar is 116 cm
- Dismantling it takes just a few minutes.
- It’s very lightweight and only weighs in at 19 kg
- It can support the maximum user weight of 110 kg
- Suitable for home and commercial use
- Powder-coated matte black
- High quality and hard-wearing steel construction.
- Includes free storage bag
The product comes with a three-year warranty. This way, you can rest assured that your Gravity Fitness Pull-Up Bar is durable. If anything happens, you can simply apply for the warranty.
As for right now, Gravity Fitness Pull-Up Bar is available at €136.80
After trying it out for several weeks at three different locations, we can totally recommend the Gravity Fitness Pull-Up Bar to you. It is of high quality and available at a very affordable price. We really enjoyed how versatile it is. It allowed us to perform a wide range of exercises on it, many more than on other bars. It was very practical for us to be able to dismantle it easily. And it is compact enough to store it and carry along. All these features make Gravity Fitness Pull-Up Bar the best one we have seen so far. So, if you are interested, click here to get your own.